Smith and Van Pelt had a son named Nolan Eric Smith, but the couple divorced in February 2007. Randy Taylor, played by Jonathan Taylor Thomas, was the middle son, a budding environmentalist. Thomas, dubbed “JTT,” was a teen idol who acted in films and voiced Young Simba in “The Lion King.” He later left acting to go to college at Columbia University. Now 30, Thomas splits his time between both coasts, and he told Entertainment Weekly he was considering directing.
- The only nonprofit organization dedicated to home improvement research, HIRI empowers members with exclusive, ongoing home improvement data, and information for making better business decisions.
- There are many different types of power saws, so choose one that’s appropriate for the material you’re working with and consider whether you need a portable saw.
- Your local authority might have a list of local architects, surveyors and builders who specialise in renovation work which you could ask to see when choosing a contractor for the work to your home.
- At 40 pounds a bag, she hauled them from the store in four trips.
- The quantity of water in a small rainfall event is surprisingly massive.
You’re sure to find something in your price range that will save even more on your energy bill. Not every clogged drain or drippy faucet needs professional plumbing help. With a few inexpensive tools, an informational article or two and a little patience, you’ll be surprised how simple some of the fixes really are. The bright, colorful wallpaper that had been popular now has to go. Renovate your home using primarily neutral colors on walls, floors and ceilings. Add color with furniture and accents that are far less expensive to replace later when they fall out of favor.
Tim’s new assistant, electrician Heidi Keppert, played by Debbe Dunning, replaced Anderson as the Tool Time Girl for the following third season, starting with “Maybe Baby”, which aired on September 15, 1993. Dunning had previously appeared in the episode “Overactive Glance” from season 2 where she played an obsessive Tool Time fan named Kiki. Anderson did reprise the role of Lisa on the sixth-season finale episode “The Kiss and the Kiss-Off”, which aired on May 20, 1997. Debbe Dunning’s Heidi replaced Lisa as Tim’s “Tool Time” assistant. She later appeared on an episode of “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” in 2002 and four episodes of “Wicked Wicked Games” in 2006 and 2007, then left the spotlight to focus on her family .
But a brighter makeover doesn’t necessarily mean replacing those gloomy boxes with all-new one. As long as the frames and doors are structurally sound, you can clean them up and brush on some new paint—and within a weekend take that kitchen from dreary to sunny. All you need is some strong cleaner, sandpaper, a paintbrush, and a little elbow grease.
Wow-Worthy Hardscaping Ideas
They’re essential for keeping your home’s foundation free from excess water stress. Your foundation already has a big job to do holding up the house. The quantity of water in a small rainfall event is surprisingly massive. Dirty or clogged gutters allow water to spill over the edges and possibly too close to the foundation, which could create problems even if the landscaping slopes away from the house as it should. Many utility companies provide free energy audits for their customers’ homes.