Your garden can be an extension of the outdoor living area, enhancing your home’s appearance. Outdoor lighting creates a pleasing visual environment that can make your house more inviting. Add outdoor lighting to the living area of your house to increase its value.
You can choose from a variety of outdoor lighting options to illuminate your garden. Here are some ideas to turn your garden into an enchanting place.
Light up the Trees:
Trees in your garden can add a beautiful natural element to the area. By using lights to illuminate trees, you can create a more welcoming space for gatherings and social events. Here are some ideas for lighting your trees.
Uplighting is a creative process because no two plants are the same. A low-voltage lighting fixture is also required. LED bulbs can light up trees and bushes on the ground. These bulbs are used to highlight the trunk structure of the plant and draw attention to the details.
– Position 1-2 fixtures near the base of the tree to highlight its structure, creating an amazing view that lights up the tree as well as its surroundings.
– Place the light fixture 8-10 feet away from the trunk of the tree to show off the canopy and branches. A carefully placed uplight will eliminate shadows, creating a peaceful atmosphere for you and your friends.
Moonlighting trees create a beautiful glow similar to that of the moon. This technique highlights trees, ornamental plants, and flowers nearby.
– Place the fixtures in trees high enough so that they shine downwards. Use multiple fixtures to create dramatic results on the hardscape beneath.
– When strategically placed, down lights can be used to create beautiful patterns from the shadows of leaves on walkways, patios, and other nearby structures.
3. Down lighting:
Down lighting trees can create a stunning visual effect in outdoor areas. This garden lighting technique can be used for many different purposes, such as showcasing your favorite flowers or plants.
– Down lighting can be used to illuminate your patio, seating area, or pathways nearby. It can be employed to brighten dark areas, deterring burglars and reducing tripping hazards. Hang the lighting fixtures at an appropriate height for effective functionality. Create a perfect light circle around the areas you wish to highlight, ensuring the lights don’t shine too brightly on those below.
This article was written by a lighting specialist at LD lighting. LD Lighting was Established in 2017 and is located in Central Florida, LD Lighting offers services in screen enclosure lighting, pool lighting, outdoor entertainment, and landscape lighting systems. We promise to give you the best quality of work and bring your ideas to life. Click Here to learn more!